The PH-170 NightHawk Ultralight Pan Head is the perfect choice for hunters looking to stabilize their optics while saving weight. When you get your optics stable you are guaranteed to spot more animals. The NightHawk Pan Head pairs perfectly with our Quick-StiX System or any standard tripod to get your optics stable without the huge weight penalty.ULTRALIGHT AND STABLE
Weighing in as little as 4.9oz (Lightest configuration w/o Carbon Handle) the NightHawk is an easy way to shave meaningful weight from your pack without sacrificing stability.
Having a smooth head not only makes for a more enjoyable glassing session, but a more effective one as well! Without the jerky action of cheaper heads, the Nighhawk allows you to grid out a hillside with more efficiency and less fatigue.
Machined right here in the USA out of billet aluminum and stainless steel. The premium materials and black anodized finish provide excellent resistance to wear and the environments.
Precise control over each axis allows you to effectively grid out a hillside making sure you cover every inch! You can set the tension for the tilt and pan axis independently to achieve the perfect tension for your optics.
- Made in the USA!
- 3/8-16 mounting threads to attach to any standard tripod base
- Independent control of pan and tilt axes
- Axis seals to keep grease in and moisture and dirt out!
- Recommended up to 65mm spotting scope
- Arca-Swiss compatible base and plate included.
- Ultralight carbon fiber handle with ergonomic foam grip
- Anodized aluminum and stainless construction
- For additional information visit our resource page!
(1) NightHawk Ultra Light Pan Head
(1) Arca-Swiss Base & Accessory Plate
(1) Extra Locking Knob (to use in place of carbon fiber handle 1.2oz weight savings)
(1) 3/8"-16 Stainless threaded stud to adapt to any standard tripod
|Weight||4.9oz (139g) / 6.1oz (173g)|