Wiser Precision Quick-StiX assembly instructions:
Wiser Precision V3 Chrono Mount assembly Instructions:
Wiser Precision Sporter Chrono Mount assembly instructions:
- Q: Will The Chrono Mount allow my MagnetoSpeed Sporter to work with a suppressor?
- A: The geometry of the bayonet still limits its use, unfortunately, so it depends. See MagnetoSpeed's fitment guide for more information. We have; however, had a few customers position the entire bayonet assembly in front of their suppressors to get proper lift and gap to bore with good success. If you decide to run it in this configuration, we advise caution to be used so the exhaust gasses do not melt your bayonet strap.
- Q: Do you ship outside of the US?
- A: Right now we are able to ship the Quick-StiX to Canada, but are unable to ship other products outside of the US, but it is something we are working towards!
- Q: How can I find out about news and updates?
- A: Our YouTube channel, Instagram and Facebook pages will be the platforms we use to announce news. If you subscribe, you will get a notice of any new videos or posts.
- Q: Do the Chrono Mount V3 or Sporter configurations work with the V1 and V2 MagnetoSpeed Chronographs?
- A: Neither the Chrono Mount V3 or Sporter configurations work with the the V1 or V2. Currently we do not have a solution for those chronographs, but would like to add them to our catalog in the future.