**Display Holder Optional**
Building on years of experience and customer feedback, we've taken everything that was loved about our original Chrono Mount, and made it even better!
Every hand loader and long range marksman knows, repeatability is a MUST. The Chrono Mount Pro isolates the Magnetospeed (V3 or Sporter) chronograph from your barrel. This allows you to collect muzzle velocity readings without effecting point of impact. Saving you time and money with your reloads and providing valuable data for extreme long range shots.
Made in the USA from black anodize finished billet aluminum and stainless steel hardware, the Chrono Mount Pro was built for the abuse firearm professionals and competitive marksmen put on their gear.
No more wasting time and energy trying to get your chronograph installed and aligned with the intuitive and easy tool-less controls on the Chrono Mount Pro.
With a wide range of adjustments and no tools required, you can install the Chrono Mount Pro on nearly any firearm wherever you are. From Length, Height, Rotation and even Tilt adjustments, the Chrono Mount Pro was built for serious reloaders and long range marksmen.
- Made in USA!
- Tool-Less design, enabling you to deploy your Chrono Mount Pro wherever you are.
- Large diameter Carbon tube, to reduce weight and increase rigidity.
- Linear adjustability, to fit various chassis/stocks and barrel lengths.
- Perpendicular (to bore) adjustability, to fit various chassis/stocks and provide suppressor compatibility.
- Cant adjustment, to fit various chassis/stocks
- Rotational pitch, to fit various chassis/stocks.
- Parallel axial alignment ensures you won't waste time messing with proper chronograph alignment.
- Arca-Swiss or Picatinny compatible. Add our Arca-Adapter Pro product with Picatinny rail to adapt to your Arca-Swiss equipped rifles.
- Carbon tube with slide assembly (fits both V3 and Sporter bayonets).
- Picatinny Mount with tool-less cant mechanism.
- *Optional* Display Holder (Fits both V3 and Sporter displays).
- *Optional* Arca-Swiss compatible Arca-Adapter Pro.
Solid. Easy to adjust. Have used it on 4 diff rifles with no delays or messing around. WAY better than Gen 1 which I’ve used for years. You won’t be disappointed with this system.
I received the Chrono Mount Pro I ordered and am impressed with the fit and finish of the unit. I have mounted the unit on a few of my rifles, a AR10, a chassis system rifle, and a bolt rifle, and was able to quickly mount and adjust the Magnetospeed Sporter bayonet to fit all three guns. Using this set up actually makes it a lot easier to fine tune the fit of the Magnetospeed to the gun - no more spacers and velcro straps to fight with!
I can't wait to get out shooting and try this unit out!
Very well designed and extremely high quality product. It works as advertised
Outstanding piece of gear Now I can shoot for accuracy while collecting data
Great quality easy set up
Usually, when I buy a piece of kit, it's just a starting point and i need to fiddle with it in order to make it work for my rifle. Not so with the Chrono Mount Pro. Fit and finish are excellent. The composite work is as good as I've seen. Combined with the Arca Adapter, the whole thing attached to my RPR Gen 3 EZPZ. Expensive, yeah, but if you are like me and don't have a range near by, the cost in gas and time and frustration is well worth the expense. Glad I bought it.
Fast shipping and great product. It works well.
This mount is solid! Absolutely no movement upon recoil with a 300 WinMag. It’s also exceedingly easy to set up. No more wedge/spacer adapters, etc. needed to get the Magnetospeed adjusted just right for contoured barrels.
Best of all, because it repositions the Magnetospeed off the barrel, point of impact isn’t affected, which means less trips to the range and fewer components
used. Perfect for reloaders, competitors, hunters, etc. looking to save time and components.
I expected high quality when I ordered my Chrono Pro Mount and thats exactly what I got.
Super easy mounting and sturdy operation