Building on years of experience and customer feedback, we've taken everything that was loved about our original Chrono Mount, and made it even better!
Every hand loader and long range marksman knows, repeatability is a MUST. The Chrono Mount Pro isolates the Magnetospeed (V3 or Sporter) chronograph from your barrel. This allows you to collect muzzle velocity readings without effecting point of impact. Saving you time and money with your reloads and providing valuable data for extreme long range shots.
Made in the USA from black anodize finished billet aluminum and stainless steel hardware, the Chrono Mount Pro was built for the abuse firearm professionals and competitive marksmen put on their gear.
No more wasting time and energy trying to get your chronograph installed and aligned with the intuitive and easy tool-less controls on the Chrono Mount Pro.
With a wide range of adjustments and no tools required, you can install the Chrono Mount Pro on nearly any firearm wherever you are. From Length, Height, Rotation and even Tilt adjustments, the Chrono Mount Pro was built for serious reloaders and long range marksmen.
- Made in USA!
- Tool-Less design, enabling you to deploy your Chrono Mount Pro wherever you are.
- Large diameter Carbon tube, to reduce weight and increase rigidity.
- Linear adjustability, to fit various chassis/stocks and barrel lengths.
- Perpendicular (to bore) adjustability, to fit various chassis/stocks and provide suppressor compatibility.
- Cant adjustment, to fit various chassis/stocks
- Rotational pitch, to fit various chassis/stocks.
- Parallel axial alignment ensures you won't waste time messing with proper chronograph alignment.
- Arca-Swiss or Picatinny compatible. Add our Arca-Adapter Pro product with Picatinny rail to adapt to your Arca-Swiss equipped rifles.
- Carbon tube with slide assembly (fits both V3 and Sporter bayonets).
- Picatinny Mount with tool-less cant mechanism.
- *Optional* Display Holder (Fits both V3 and Sporter displays).
- *Optional* Arca-Swiss compatible Arca-Adapter Pro.
The mount works perfect and is easy to move between three different rifles I have.
Huge upgrade from the first printed version. Quality product all the way. Highly recommend.
How many of you are accumulating loads to chrono until you have enough to make it “worth the hassle”? Those days are over, plain and simple.
Upon initial inspection I was pleased with the quality of the milled parts and carbon tube, after using it I can appreciate the largely knurled **** used to fasten all the parts to the carbon tube and mount on the rifle.
One thing the instructions do mention is that you are responsible for for making sure nothing comes loose while shooting pay special attention to that.
Other than that the pictorial instructions it comes with can be a bit confusing but with a little common sense it can be figured out. I couldn’t fine anything online on how to put the latest version of the mount together but managed to successfully assemble it anyway.
Overall I am very pleased with the product it works as advertised and the improvements are noticeable of the previous version of the mount.
The products I order arrived timely and as described. I will use again in needed.
Excellent machining and fitment of parts. The Wiser crew improved upon an already great product. The canting and custom-adjustability of the mount are a big improvement. Thank you!
The mount works as described and is an excellent upgrade to the Magnetto chrono. Set up quicker and no more change in impact. I’ve used it even on my heavy recoiling 300prc a 338rum. Never had an issue.
I like this V3 mount system very much.
Fitting are all metal and very sturdy, lots of adjustment for any set up.
I use this with a Arca-Swiss mount system which gives me plenty of clearance for up and down adjustment.