The Wiser Precision Chrono Mount is the most advanced system for mounting your MagnetoSpeed v3 and Sporter chronographs. The Chrono Mount isolates the chronograph from the muzzle of your firearm and supplies ample adjustability to work on a multitude of weapon systems. Adjustability and versatility are great, but repeatability is a must! The unique design of the Wiser Precision Chrono Mount ensures your chronograph will maintain proper alignment with the axis of the bore on your firearms. This means CONSISTENT, ACCURATE and REPEATABLE results on a multitude of weapon systems.
- Tool-Less design means you will always be able to deploy your Chrono Mount, even in the field.
- Ambidextrous MagnetoSpeed Display Mount.
- Large diameter Carbon tube, to reduce weight and increases rigidity.
- Linear adjustability to fit various chassis/stocks and barrel lengths.
- Perpendicular (to bore) adjustability to fit various chassis/stocks and provide suppressor compatibility.
- Cant adjustment to fit various chassis/stocks
- Rotational pitch to fit various chassis/stocks.
- Parallel axial alignment ensures you won't waste time messing with proper chronograph alignment.
- Arca-Swiss or Picatinny compatible. When you choose the Arca-Swiss option we include an Arca-Adapter Pro but at a reduced price!
- Carbon tube with slide assembly.
- Bayonet Bracket (V3, Sporter or V3 + Sporter options)
- Picatinny mount (Arca-Adapter Pro, optional)
- Display Mount (V3, Sporter or V3 + Sporter options)
|Adjustable Cant||0°, +3°, -3°|
|V3 Min. Clearance to barrel or Suppressor From Picatinny Rail.||0.27in|
V3 Min. Clearance to barrel or Suppressor From Arca Rail.
|-0.27in (Barrel or Suppressor can extend 0.27in below Arca Rail)|
This was exactly the solution I was looking for to get repeatable results when working up loads for a variety of rifles. Very adjustable, solid, and easy to use mount. No more fumbling with spacers and trying to make note of which ones to use with which rifle.
I would highly recommend this mount upgrade to anyone with a Magneto Speed Bayonet Chrono.
I was very impressed by the Wiser precision mount and how well it works with my Magnetospeed chronograph. Being the first piece of carbon fiber product I've owned, it is amazing light and functional for its size. Tks!
This thing is easy to set up and is much stiffer than the steel rod versions that support the chronograph due to it being carbon fiber!
This thing works great. Easy to use and no change of impact
Everything they make has worked perfect, great products and company!
Not having to clamp to the suppressor is a big plus. Being able to switch from ARCA to Pic rails, yet another. Being able to store shot strings and download them to the dedicated laptop I use for load development is a huge timesaver. If you can come up with a clamp and adjusting screw to run the Mag Speed up and down, you'll have a world beater.
Works as it should and makes load development a lot nicer when I can both check for both accuracy and consistent velocity with out affecting barrel harmonics.
I have only used it one time but so far so good. 38 rounds fired, 38 registered velocity readings. I ended up getting a small rifle hard case to store and transport. Overall I am happy with my purchase.