The Wiser Precision Chrono Mount is the most advanced system for mounting your MagnetoSpeed v3 and Sporter chronographs. The Chrono Mount isolates the chronograph from the muzzle of your firearm and supplies ample adjustability to work on a multitude of weapon systems. Adjustability and versatility are great, but repeatability is a must! The unique design of the Wiser Precision Chrono Mount ensures your chronograph will maintain proper alignment with the axis of the bore on your firearms. This means CONSISTENT, ACCURATE and REPEATABLE results on a multitude of weapon systems.
- Tool-Less design means you will always be able to deploy your Chrono Mount, even in the field.
- Ambidextrous MagnetoSpeed Display Mount.
- Large diameter Carbon tube, to reduce weight and increases rigidity.
- Linear adjustability to fit various chassis/stocks and barrel lengths.
- Perpendicular (to bore) adjustability to fit various chassis/stocks and provide suppressor compatibility.
- Cant adjustment to fit various chassis/stocks
- Rotational pitch to fit various chassis/stocks.
- Parallel axial alignment ensures you won't waste time messing with proper chronograph alignment.
- Arca-Swiss or Picatinny compatible. When you choose the Arca-Swiss option we include an Arca-Adapter Pro but at a reduced price!
- Carbon tube with slide assembly.
- Bayonet Bracket (V3, Sporter or V3 + Sporter options)
- Picatinny mount (Arca-Adapter Pro, optional)
- Display Mount (V3, Sporter or V3 + Sporter options)
|Adjustable Cant||0°, +3°, -3°|
|V3 Min. Clearance to barrel or Suppressor From Picatinny Rail.||0.27in|
V3 Min. Clearance to barrel or Suppressor From Arca Rail.
|-0.27in (Barrel or Suppressor can extend 0.27in below Arca Rail)|
Very happy with the chrono mount for my magneto speed v3.
I now can attach back and for between guns in less than a minute and be shooting again without an impact shift. Everything mounts to the carbon tube and stays on it witch is very handy. Everything is quick adjust. I use to test loads for speeds then remove magneto to do groups not I don’t have to waist ammo or time and it’s great.
Extremely happy with this product.
This pod changes everything with mounting your MagnetoSpeed to your rifle. Your rifle has to have a bottom rail (I use one made by Caldwell) that squares up with your barrel. I use a good front rest rather than a bipod when testing my loads as the rail isn't long enough to hold both. I did have to take my Dremel tool to the 3D made mount and shave off some excess left and I drilled and tapped another hole and added another screw to hold the vertical position of the chrono as with heavy muzzle blast from my Magnum brakes would loosen it (an easy fix) All in all, this is a game changer for the MagnetoSpeed as barrel harmonics no longer affect the results of your chronograph and it makes for a easier set-up of the MagnetoSpeed as well as easier viewing of your results.
Outstanding product that solves the problem associated with barrel mounting chronos affecting accuracy of precision reloads with the added money saving benefit from using less hard to find components (brass bullets primers powder)while testing loads for velocity along with accuracy I absolutely love the wiser precision and highly recommended it so make the wise choice you will be glad you did
Awesome product. This has saved me the expense of buying a Lab radar set up. Being able to run my existing chrono on any of my rifles without the drama of setup and wondering if it’s effecting group size is great! Thanks again.
This was exactly the solution I was looking for to get repeatable results when working up loads for a variety of rifles. Very adjustable, solid, and easy to use mount. No more fumbling with spacers and trying to make note of which ones to use with which rifle.
I would highly recommend this mount upgrade to anyone with a Magneto Speed Bayonet Chrono.
I was very impressed by the Wiser precision mount and how well it works with my Magnetospeed chronograph. Being the first piece of carbon fiber product I've owned, it is amazing light and functional for its size. Tks!
This thing is easy to set up and is much stiffer than the steel rod versions that support the chronograph due to it being carbon fiber!
This thing works great. Easy to use and no change of impact